FAV's OF THE MOMENT.

2.10.16

Here three things that I liked most recently and used a lot.

1 - Dirty Chai Body Scrub.


I've been searching for a good body scrub lately and knowing the amazing beneficts of the coffee I tried this body scrub by The Scrub Bar and I felt in love. It leaves the skin so soft and it smells so good! I start to rinse my body with warm water and after I apply the coffee scrub doing circle motions and I live it on the skin for few minutes. The result is amazing. I use it twice a week.


Ingredients:

Organic Ground & Roasted Arabica Coffee Beans, Raw Sugar, Chai Spiced Tea, Cinnamon,Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Golden Jojoba Oil, Vanilla Oil, and Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil.

Caffeine is an antioxidant and the combination with oils leaves the skin super soft and nourished.


You can buy the Dirty Chai Scrub HERE

Use SCRUBLOVE to get 10% off.



2 - The little Notebook.

I always liked to bring with me a little notebook to write whatever I have in mind like ideas or simply to remember something. I recived it as a gift from a lovely friend and now I can't live without it. It's convenient for school, work or during an holiday.


3 - Rounded Earrings.

There was a moment where I decided to stop wearing jewellery but now I'm obsessed by rounded big earrings. I found them at H&M.
They are simple but stylish at the same time. Wearable with everything. A must in my opinion.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento